Thursday, November 20, 2008

VOTED BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER IN LA!


It's official! Save The Date Photography has been voted the Best Wedding Photographer in Los Angeles through My Fox LA. Words cannot express how much everyone's support and dedication to my success means to me. I am blessed beyond my own imagination. Thank you all for making it happen! In celebration I would like to extend to all brides a free photo booth upgrade with their booked package. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Here is to a wonderfully beautiful and magical 2009 season!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You definitely deserve the recognition.

Anonymous said...

Of course you won, you deserve it! Congrats!

Bob Ellis Photography said...

Your AWESOME, was there any doubt? Congratulations Jen. Enjoy your success.

f2point4 said...

Well done! I only found your blog very recently but I enjoy browsing through your photos and even more I enjoy your reflections on photographers. Thank you for sharing so generously!