Monday, November 17, 2008

Joe & Julie's Wedding

On Saturday, November 15th I drove up to Santa Maria at 6 am in order to make my way out of town with all the crazy fires (Sylmar and Montecito both in my path!). It took me 2 hours just to go around the fires by way of the 126. 4 hours later, at 9:59, I arrived at my destination with 1 minute to spare. Phew! It turned out to be a beautiful day, almost like summer. The ceremony was held at the St. Louis de Montfort Church and the reception at a truly transformed Elk's Lodge. Joe told me in the morning he was surprising Julie with a 2 week getaway to Italy! I had to keep my mouth closed the entire day. Even when I said my good-bys, all I could say was to have a really great time! The are probably flying above us as I write this... Congratulazioni Jow and Julie!
























8 comments:

Tal said...

Gorgeous photos! Really lovely and inspiring!

ZiiNDRA said...

ur photos r so great!
im love it! C:! great job!

Anonymous said...

Jen.....we just got to Venice. We will be touring Italy for the next two weeks. Everyone loved you and your photos have turned out fabulous!!! Thanks so much and I am one happy bride! Talk soon. Ciao!! Julie & Joe

Anna said...

The photos are fantastic just as we imagined they would be. Wow, you both had a fairytale day..thanks for being familia. Have a great time in Italy. We miss you. Love you much, Anna
Ciao Bellas!

Anonymous said...

Simply wonderous day and awe inspiring photography. Much love to my brother Joe and my new sister Julie. We wish God's bountiful blessings on their honeymoon in beautiful Italy and throughout their lives together. Peace and Love.....Kevin & Rose :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Such beautiful photos! Jen, you are more than a little gifted. Thanks for capturing so many beautiful moments of Julie and Joe's special day. Can't wait to see the rest! Dayna

Leanuzza said...

Jen you did a fabulous job...but you couldn't miss with such gorgeous subjects! You captured Joe and Julie relaxed and comfortable resulting in amazing photographs! So nice to have such beautiful momentos of such a blessed and fairytale day! Tante baci e abracci piccolo fratello e piccola sorella...sempre tuo sorella Linuzza, Tonino e famiglia (Tony & your big sis Lina)

Anonymous said...

I am most impressed with these gorgeous photos...Julie, Joe...so happy for you! Can't wait to see the Italy pics! Glass of vino when you get home and settled, k? xxoo Amy Curti