Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wedding Wire Bride's Choice Awards



Wow! I won another award that I had no idea about! Wedding Wire (one of the fastest growing wedding planning websites) has selected me for their 2009 Bride's Choice Award. Wedding Wire is a great way to truly find out if the vendor is good or not because real brides give honest feedback on their services. At this moment, my company has the highest number of referrals thanks to all my super supportive clients. Here is what the award is from the mouth of Wedding Wire:
"The Bride's Choice Awards recognizes vendors from the WeddingWire Network that demonstrate excellent quality of service, responsiveness, professionalism, value of cost and flexibility. Unlike other awards in which winners are selected by the company, the Bride's Choice Awards are determined exclusively by recent newlyweds (brides and grooms) through surveys and reviews. Our winning vendors have set the bar high for this competition, demonstrating excellent service and expertise in their industry."
Thanks everyone for all your support!!! To check out my Wedding Wire site, click HERE.

No comments: