Friday, April 24, 2009

Uplift YOUR Economy

In today's down economy we often forget about our own individual economy. That's right. Think about this: what is going on outside is drastically affecting your own world inside your home and life. I often forget that I still have to take care of me every once in a while. If I let the economy take me down with it then I am no good for anyone. Today I scheduled an in-home massage with certified massage therapist, Denise Plummer. If you live in the Santa Clarita or Castaic areas, she is the ONLY person to call. 661-714-6637 You will not find a better masseuse for the price ($65) AND best of all she comes to you. This is such an important thing for me because it saves me the travel time and I can continue "my" time with a hot bath right after she leaves. A tip for anyone that wants deep tissue like I get: right after the massage take a hot bath with Aveda's Soothing Aqua Therapy salts. Taking a 10 minute salt bath right after a massage will drastically help your muscles rid themselves of the toxins Denise works out of them. The best part about the entire experience: you feel refreshed, rejuvenated, and ready to conquer that crazy economy outside of your home!

AVEDA by Aveda For women Soothing Aqua Therapy Bath Salts--/16OZ(Skincare - Body Care)

No comments: