Friday, December 12, 2008

Photo 150: Thanks for a Great Class!


Wednesday night was the culmination of the Fall Semester Photo 150 class that I taught at College of the Canyons in Valencia. First, I would like to say, WHAT A GREAT BUNCH OF STUDENTS! My husband would laugh at me every time I would come home from class because I had so much energy. I have been teaching in some form or another since 1990, formally teaching (getting paid) since 1999. Teaching keeps me on top of my game and allows me to share the one thing I LOVE LOVE LOVE to do: photography! Well, this semester I had a truly wonderful class with a full house every Wednesday night. I even had a bunch of the die-hards show up the night before Thanksgiving, plus attend two location shoots that were added to the class as optional. There is some great talent in these students and I hope they all continue to photograph everything. I look forward to seeing many of them again next semester for the Wedding Photography class. Same time, same place starting in February. There is already a waiting list for this class, so let's make the list so long they have to move us to the amphitheater! I love teaching on a platform! : P

1 comment:

Kelli said...

that picture turned out great!