Sunday, December 7, 2008

Garter Belt Rewind


While editing a wedding shot by one of my associate shooters, Shay Thomason, I found an interesting photo. In all the years of shooting weddings I have never seen where a DJ has the guy who caught the garter have to put it on the girl who caught the bouquet with his teeth! Can you say awkward! I have seen just about everything, but not this. The poor girl was wearing a mini skirt, too! I am interested to see what the rest of you think. Good idea, bad idea? It is kind of fun, definitely funny, but I am not quite sold on it yet so I would love to hear your opinion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not gonna lie: the guy felt awkward, the girl was nervous, and finally that's her friend taking the photos for proof of the awkwardness.

Anonymous said...

This same thing happened at a wedding we went to in October! The girlfriend of the guy who caught the garter was so excited... until he had to put in on another girl, then she seemed a bit upset. Not to mention the two participants who were obviously uncomfortable. Bad idea if you ask me.