Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wedding Season in Full Swing


It is the middle of July and the middle of wedding season [although is there really a wedding season in California??? I have weddings clear through the end of December]. I get so energized in the summer because, while very busy, I get really creative with other areas of my life. As many of you know, I have a new baby boy, Jacob Timothy who is now 6 and a half months old [unbelievable] and I have gotten so into taking photos of him. Last Saturday's wedding, the bride also just had a baby who is now 5 months old and she was so into some of the photos I took of Jake that she wanted me to do a formal photo shoot of her little one before the "event" started. Here is one that I loved from baby Sean's photo session. Because I brought my lights and backdrop to shoot him, we decided to keep the photo booth up and take some great shots of the guests. The guests had a great time and I cannot wait for everyone to see all the photos! Here are some of my favorites...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie...

rubalcaba.rhonda said...

thank you, I love the pictures Jen took of him he looks so amazing