Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Jake in the Buff

I received an email from a fellow photographer, Isabel of Isabel Lawrence Photography, who also is a family friend. [side note: she and her husband Larry are wonderful photographers who are some of the very few wedding shooters who still shoot only film! you can check them out at http://www.isabellawrence.com/
Anyhow, she said after taking a look at Jake's website "I so admire professional photographers who keep up with documenting their own families." As a full time wedding photographer who tends to wake up whenever to start work in my PJs I usually have a ton of time on my hands throughout the day and week to hang out with my new son, Jake [which is a good thing for the little guy but can get somewhat boring for me because he can't really wrestle with me yet!] So, one of our weekly, or sometimes bi-weekly activities is to do a photo shoot. Because of this, I am running out of backdrops. So, with that said, monochromatic was the theme for today...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing cuter than baby butts and toes!