Monday, July 21, 2008

Dylan & Richelle

Well, here I am at 12 past 12 in the am working on today's wedding [or is it yesterday's now!] It is so funny to me that what I do for "work" is so much fun that when I am finished with a "job" I have to get right home so I can "work" on the "job" some more! It is like Christmas. I can't wait to see what I shot. Today, for some reason, I was having an affair with her shoes. I don't really know what it is about wedding photographers and shoes, but I can tell you with solid certainty that we all love feet and shoes. Another one of my vices when it comes to shooting is looking for the great reflections that are all over the place. The Hyatt in Valencia has a ton of great reflective surfaces. I feel like a kid in a candy store when I am there. Richelle was such a fun and beautiful girl and her now husband, Dylan was so in love with her. Here are a few of my initial edits from today. More to come this week!






















No comments: