Monday, August 4, 2008

Pepperdine: Photo 101

Last week was the annual Taylor Publishing Yearbook Camp held at Pepperdine University where over 50 schools from all over the country come to learn how to be better designers, writers, and photographers. I get the honor of teaching these incredible students the photography part over the course of 5 days and 13 classes. This year I decided to incorporate my photo booth into the mix to help them understand studio lighting while getting them to think a little differently when it comes to photographing those stale group portraits that you see in every annual book. Here are some of my favorites. [Notice the little guy that is not too happy. Jake, my 7 month old, had a sitter during my sessions but got to hang out with us the rest of the time.]







No comments: